Americans plan to spend more on gifts this Christmas than in any holiday season in the past five years, according to a CNBC All-America Economic Survey. The average American plans to spend $765 this year, up 12 percent versus last year, and about 6.5 percent higher than the average across the survey’s nine-year history. Unfortunately, many of these purchases will be made on credit cards, resulting in an overhang of high interest debt.
YOU CAN BE FINANCIALLY FREE. HERE’S WHY:I came from a low-income family and worked my way to wealth, literally going from zero to multi-millionaire. And if I can do it, so can you. To achieve financial freedom you need an unwavering sense of who you are and most importantly, what you will demand of yourself. It takes work and it doesn’t happen overnight. But if you’re ready to become financially free, you’ve come to the right place to learn how!
Enter your email address to subscribe to the blog and get subscriber only content.
How I Became A Self Made
- 12 Character Traits That Society Considers A Liability, But That Are Absolutely Key To Success!
- Do You Secretly Envy The Rich? Here’s Why Most People Do.. And How To Fix That For Yourself
- Will Your Children Be Worse Off Than You Are Today? They Definitely Will Be If They Do This..
- Completely Useless: Why Reading Self Help Books Can Be A Total Waste Of Time And Money!
- The #1 Reason Why Some People Are Financially Free and Others Are Not
- Infographic: The Winning Money Habits Of Warren Buffett
- Are You House Poor Or Cash Rich? What Warren Buffett’s House Teaches About Financial Freedom
- 5 Things You Must Give Up To Become Financially Free
- 13 Strange Economic And Investing Terms, Explained Simply So That Anyone Can Understand Them!
- The Evolution Of A Billionaire: How Warren Buffett Made His First Billion Dollars!